Address: Locations in the Beavercreek and Kettering areas
Phone: (937) 320-0772
- First shop opened in 1989 at Franklin, Indiana.
- Franchises are mainly located in the midwest.
- Rotating stock of flavors to choose from.
- Peanut Butter Mountain
- Homemade Waffle Cones
- The Custard!
WHY WE LIKE THIS PLACE
- The Reese's Cake is insane! Loaded with peanut butter...it is worth every calorie.
- The homemade waffle cones are incredibly fresh and a must have when eating frozen custard.
CLICK ON GALLERY PHOTOS BELOW