48 Plum St
Beavercreek, OH 45440
Phone: (937) 426-5012
- Was founded in Chicago, IL in 1977.
- Serve all of their sandwiches hot on either white or multigrain buns.
- Originally was an antique store that served lunch....this eventually became Potbelly Sandwich Works. That is why the decor displays several antique items!
- Has over 240 locations across the country.
- A variety of sandwiches that can be regular size, big, or for those of you watching calories..."skinny's" which are under 350 calories.
- Chili and a daily selection of soups.
WHY WE LIKE THIS PLACE:
- Great sandwiches that have some great topping options such as oil and hot peppers. We like our condiments.
- Salads that are more than just iceberg lettuce. Some of the salads are loaded with fruits or meats such as salami.
- They sell some good chocolate chip cookies. I know it's hard to believe, but we love chocolate chip cookies.
CLICK ON GALLERY PHOTOS BELOW