4402 WALNUT ST
BEAVERCREEK, OH 45440
Phone: (937) 426-9153
- Founded in 1978 in Anaheim, CA.
- Original owner was stationed in France in World War II. During this time, he fell in love with French Cuisine, Culture, & a young woman named Mimi. This was his tribute to that time.
- The 144 store chain is now owned by Bob Evans Restaurants.
- French Insprired dishes such as Crepes, Beef Bourguignon, & Quiche.
- The bread basket that you get when you sit down. You will be begging for another basket in a matter of minutes.
- The French Onion Soup.
WHY WE LIKE THIS PLACE:
- The Breakfast items are an excellent choice.
- The French Onion Soup is really good!
- Although they have many calorically sinful foods, they also offer healthier choices.
- The Bistro sandwichs are quite tasty and affordable.
CLICK ON GALLERY PHOTOS BELOW