125 N Broadway St.
Greenville, Ohio 45331
Phone: (937) 548-2251
- Founded in 1926 in Iowa. Currently there are around 70 locations in operation.
- A Maid-Rite is described as a "loose meat sandwich"...not a tradional patty. Think of it as a sloppy joe without the sloppy.
- This might be the most famous thing in Greenville....even more famous than Annie Oakley????
- The Original Maid-Rite Sandwich.
- Maid-Rite Signature Vanilla Milk Shake.
- The Cheese Rite.
WHY WE LIKE THIS PLACE:
- The sandwiches taste amazing. You spent quite a bit of time trying to figure out what exactly is in these. Are they cooked with beer of Pepsi? The debate rages on.
- The "Gum Wall". Pull up to the drive thru & you will notice a wall with thousands of pieces of dried gum on it. We don't suggest you taking any off the wall and chewing it.
- The place is just cool....Give it a go.
CLICK ON GALLERY PHOTOS BELOW