Phone: (937) 433-1331
- Founded in 1991 in Lexington, KY.
- Operates over 200 Chains & 26 Franchises across the U.S.
- It's one of those places where they give you buckets of peanuts & you can throw the shells on the floor. That's kind of fun.
- Mesquite Grilled Steaks
- Ice Cold Long Neck Bottles of Beer.....Pabst Blue Ribbon maybe?
- Made from scratch Yeast Rolls.
WHY WE LIKE THIS PLACE:
- We love a place that brings out buckets of peanuts & allows you to throw the shells on the floor. Food fight!
- They have lots of healthy options on their "Health Nuts" portion of the menu. Lots of good grilled items.
- Superfry says the grilled meat loaf is absolutely amazing. It is also a very large portion!
- Big Ragu says go for the chopped steak and grab some A1
CLICK ON GALLERY PHOTOS BELOW