- Was located in an old school building in Harveysburg, OH.
- Owned by a former butcher who made everything homemade.
- The dining room was located in the gym...complete with working score board!
- The Meats! From Chops, Chicken, Steaks, and Prime Rib.
- Homemade Pies.
- Homemade Dinner Rolls.
WHY WE MISS THIS PLACE:
- The portions were massive and the price was not.
- The food was incredible...comfort foods made right.
- The best Peanut Butter Cake ever!
- The laughter we got when we realized we were dining in a high school gymnasium.
- Papi. He was a warm & inviting man with a passion for cooking.
CLICK ON GALLERY PHOTOS BELOW