- Was Located on Wilmington Pike - and is now the current location of "Buckin Donkey Grille".
- Was a sports bar with a huge outdoor deck.
- How can we explain the decor? It was pretty much the concept that Monkeys got ahold of cans of green spray paint and had a painting party on the walls. That is all we have on this topic.
- Big & Juicy Burgers loading with cheese and a variety of other toppings such as deep fried onions.
- Chicken Wings with a variety of sauces to choose from.
- Deep fried jalepeno slices...these were really good.
WHY WE LIKE THIS PLACE:
- The Outdoor Deck is great for the summer time.
- Fun, Casual place where you can relax at.
- They put their own unique spin on the typical bar food.
CLICK ON GALLERY PHOTOS BELOW