7676 State Route 48
Waynesville, OH 45068
- Kickers was a Sports bar that also had a biker theme to it!
- The restaurant offered a variety of sandwiches, salads, & Wings.
- We saw a lot of pickup trucks in the parking lot and the placed blasted the country music!
- Broasted Chicken
- Offered a Fish Fry on Fridays
- Traditional Pizza
WHY WE LIKE THIS PLACE:
- The food was good & the prices were cheap!
- Warm & inviting atmosphere...a very casual place.
- This was the place that limited the Big Ragu on how much fish that he ate at a fish fry! When the Big Ragu asked for a third plate, we were told that the maximum plates is only two. Let's just say that this was the only fish fry that the Big Ragu was asked to leave!
CLICK ON GALLERY PHOTOS BELOW